Skip to content
- By registering your company as a Sponsor for the Cyber Security Week Luxembourg (CSWL), you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Sponsoring fees shall be paid by the Sponsor Company within 30 (thirty) days of the invoice date for such fees.
- In case the Sponsor Company fails to meet his payment obligations, SECURITYMADEIN.LU shall be entitled in its sole discretion to deem the cancellation of the Sponsor Company to the CSWL.
- The services related to the Sponsorship Package will take effect the day after receipt of the payment.
- The Sponsorship Package cannot be transferred to any third party.
- If the CSWL is canceled for reasons of force majeure or any other circumstance beyond his control (such as, but not limited to, the outbreak of a pandemic), and therefore SECURITYMADEIN.LU is prevented from organising the Cybersecurity Gala or any other event, SECURITYMADEIN.LU is required to notify the Sponsor Company accordingly without delay. However, SECURITYMADEIN.LU may charge the Sponsor Company for work carried out to his order to the extent of the costs incurred. The Sponsor Company is entitled to cancel its participation in the event at the new time within two weeks of receiving such notification, in which case they are entitled to refund or cancellation of the Sponsorship Package. If SECURITYMADEIN.LU is compelled to curtail or cancel an event for reasons of force majeure or other circumstances beyond his control after it has commenced, the Sponsor Company has no claim to any refund or cancellation of the Sponsorship Package.
- In case of withdrawal from this offer, the following cancellation conditions will apply: a) cancellation up to 2 months before the start of the CSWL, 20% of the participant fee will be retained as administration costs; b) cancellation up to 1 month before the start of the CSWL, 50% of the participant fee will be retained as administration costs; c) cancellation after the 01/10/2021, 100% of the participant fee will be retained as administration costs.
- It is each Sponsor Company’s sole responsibility to comply with all relevant local laws.
- Each Sponsor Company agrees that if any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be invalid, the remaining Terms will remain valid, binding, and enforceable.
- The Sponsor Company grants SECURITYMADEIN.LU a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, revocable, worldwide license for the period of time between the date of the acceptance of this Offer and the end of 2020. The use of the Sponsor Company’s logo(s) is solely and strictly for the purpose of reasonably promoting, marketing, and advertising the CSWL and the Companies participation in it.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Luxembourg and each Sponsor Company submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Luxembourg to determine any dispute arising or relating to these Terms and Conditions and the relating Offer.
- SECURITYMADEIN.LU collects personal information such as: name, surname, company or affiliation, address, email address.
- The Processing Controller of the data you provide is SECURITYMADEIN.LU, 16 boulevard d’Avranches L-1160 Luxembourg.
- We inform you that, pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), SECURITYMADEIN.LU will process your name, surname, company or affiliation address, and email address for the purposes of organizing and Sponsor the above event.
- The data will be stored for the strictly necessary time to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes and in any case no longer than ten years. For free events, data will be stored no longer than one year. For events where invoices are issued (including the no-show fee and sponsoring), data will be retained for the time required by the national law and for no longer than ten years.
- The processing of personal data will be carried out by electronic means observing the rules and good practices on the protection of personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed by SECURITYMADEIN.LU staff who is involved in the organization of the event and who manages the form. The data will not be disclosed or transferred to any third party unless this is necessary to ensure your participation in the activities specifically requested by you.
- You can exercise the rights provided by articles 15 and the following of the GDPR by contacting the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. In particular, you have the right to access your personal data, to obtain the updating, the adjustment, and the erasure of the personal data and you can exercise the rights to restrict and to object to the processing. Furthermore, you can withdraw your consent at any time, by sending an email to email@example.com. and, whether you think that the processing violates the rules on the protection of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.