Protect from credential stuffing attacks and account takeovers
Attackers and fraudsters can call upon a sophisticated suite of tools, including human-powered click farms, social engineering, and malware – all designed to defeat traditional defenses, such as WAFs and CAPTCHAs. Join the session to learn how to navigate the automated application attack-roadmap as it has progressed from the commodification of Credential Stuffing and ATO schemes to some of the most complex and cutting-edge examples of Manual Fraud capability and dark web marketplaces.
What you’ll learn:
– understand the context of credential stuffing attacks: how and why do they emerge, and what are the aims of the attacker?
– understand how these attacks become more and more sophisticated
– how you can protect yourself against these attacks
– Chris Fuller, Senior Sales Engineering Manager within the Shape Security business unit at F5
– Patty Lewis, Luxembourg Sales Lead
– Bas Winckels, Field Marketing Manager