Cybersecurity with Cyberforce by POST and EBRC | 4 webinars | 20, 21, 27 and 28 October 2020
- This event has passed.
2020 has been a pivotal year in terms of ways of working. Teleworking goes hand in hand with the opening of your business IT systems. In this special year, the security of your infrastructures has never been more important to protect your business.
For the Cybersecurity Week 2020, hold from 19 to 29 October, POST EBRC offer you a virtual format in 4 live streaming conferences around 4 steps of your cybersecurity journey:
Tuesday 20 October | 10 – 11 am
Business Continuity Management: How to prepare to a crisis and react efficiently?
With Philippe Dann, Head of Risk & Business Advisory at EBRC & Christophe Ruppert, Consultant Senior Business Continuity Management at EBRC
Wednesday 21 October | 10 – 11:15 am
New perspectives on Security Protection:
- “A SASE approach to your Cloud Transition” with Cisco & Jean-Michel Remiche, Head of Professional Security Services at POST
- “Cyber-risk management to support business needs and IT transition” with Aline Moyret, Consultant Risk & Business Advisory at EBRC
- “Critical environment: the new paradigm to secure” with Yuval Porat, CEO at Kazuar
Tuesday 27 October | 2 – 3 pm
How to protect your business against the bad guys – Today and Tomorrow
- Live demonstration with Thomas Profeta and Nathanael Blanc, SOC Engineers at POST
- Intervention from Frans von Ierland, Director Technology and Innovation at SPLUNK
Wednesday 28 October | 2 – 3 pm
Cybersecurity: What about the Human Factor?
With Mindforest & Olivier Antoine, Head of ISM at POST
Interested? Register to one or several webinars!