Encryption Europe Annual Meeting
- This event has passed.
The industrial alliance Encryption Europe welcomes its members and partners for the first annual meeting at the Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg 2020!
More details to come on the agenda and speakers.
- Summary of achievements of the year by Jean-Christophe Le Toquin, coordinator of Encryption Europe
- Roundtables: « partners and new members » with the Internet Society, NTX Research, SEALD, and SECURITYMADEIN.LU
- Pascal Steichen, CEO SECURITYMADEIN.LU
- Pascal Thoniel, CEO NTX Research
- Internet Society (TBC)
- Moderator : Jean-Christophe Le Toquin
- Roundtable « Encryption and law enforcement »
- Ciaran Martin, Professor of Practice at Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford, and Senior Cyber Champion at NATO
- Marie-Laure Lemineur, Deputy Executive Director for Programs at ECPAT International
- Alexandre Dulaunoy, head of CIRCL
- Roundtable « Legal perspective on Encryption adoption »
- Moderator: Elena Kaiser, DPO and legal advisor of SECURITYMADEIN.LU
- Other speakers to be confirmed
- Ordinary general meeting