As part of Luxembourg’s Cybersecurity Week, the IAPP’s Luxembourg Chapter organized a webinar focused on cyber insurance in the frame of data protection and information security.
To better understand this hot topic, experts from the public and private sector have analysed the evolution of this area including, but not limited to: recent trends, market conditioning, challenges, EU GDPR specific requirements.
The main topics covered during the webinar were:
- 360 degrees view of the Cyber Insurance domain;
- the role of Ministry of Economy to actively promoting CI for the local Luxembourg market and how local organizations may benefit from it;
- Cyber Insurance coverage;
- Cyber Insurance Strategy for organisations; Trends and challenges.
Moderator & Speakers
- Moderator: Yannick Kirschhoffer, CIO, Head of IT, Luxembourg, Laboratoire National de Santé (LNS)
- Speaker: Craig Dunn, Head of Cyber, Europe, Hiscox
- Speaker: François Thill, Cybersecurity Director, Luxembourg, Ministry of Economy
- Speaker: Guillaume Del Pizzo,Client Executive, Marsh and McLennan